Software Engineer- Tel Aviv
We are currently looking for a top notch, innovative and dedicated Developer to join our Photos Team.
As a key member of this team you will:
- Work alongside Algorithmic Developers in creating the next generation of imaging analysis software
- Take part in planning, designing and building Cortica’s microservices infrastructure, using state-of-the-art technologies.
- Dive into new and exciting technologies and programming languages.
- Develop Cortica’s Engine, AI technologies, APIs, distributed systems and infrastructure.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Python/Java – 2+ years of experience or similar languages
- Experience in developing and maintaining large-scale systems, soft real-time microservices - Advantage
- AWS or similar cloud computing technologies - Advantage
- Working knowledge of Linux, SQL\NoSQL DBs, GIT
- Basic C++ knowledge - understanding code, implementing small changes and fixes, testing.
- Eager to learn and work with new programming languages and new technologies.
- Self-motivated, able to drive tasks end-to-end without external assistance.
- Autodidact, able to independently learn and implement new technologies
- Working with frameworks, modify them, execution, and emphasis on modular approach
- Strong Pythonist - Huge advantage!
Please email a resume/cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org